Saturday, September 15, 2012

So I will be getting a lil Dirtay 'round here because......

.
 For my Stampendous Holiday Handmade Project go here.

  
......I am on the Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen Design Team!!!! I am a "Dirty" girl.....hecks yeah!!!!


OMG......right?!!  Is this really happening to me? For realz? Y'all know me and y'all know how I talk a lot but when Lydia invited to me to be on the team I was speechless......true story, y'all!!! So.....man.....today is totally a special day for me. I would of never thought this would happen to little ole me....lol!!! Truly an honor. This months Fan Club Theme is "Back to Primary" which includes creations focusing on primary colors, children and school. Here are a few of my favorite cards that I created for the theme:





Y'all want to know more about the Splitcoast Stampers Dirty Dozen or Fan Club Please go here. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my VERY special day!!! Have a wonderful day, y'all!!!

-t

20 comments:

Gwen said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting news, and I look forward to seeing what goodies you will create in the upcoming months!

Piali said...

Big Congrats Tenia!!!

Queenie said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! YOU GO GIRL!! So happy for you

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! I loveeeeee these!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats sweetie!

Melinda Gleissner said...

So, so happy for you. Congratulations!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

WHOOT! WHOOT! Congratulations, Tenia! That is so super awesome! A well deserved honor, for sure. Enjoy your time on the dirt pile! :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, Tenia! I'm so confused at Splitcoast, so I'm not even sure what this means, but you go, girl ;)!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Congrats Tenia! That's awesome!

Brandi said...

Congrats girl! You deserve it! Your cards are absolutely cute!

Rose said...

woo hoot!!!!! congrats girl :)

your cards are awesome and i love your new profile photo :)

Wendy said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Gorgeous cards!! Congrats, Dirty Girl! So happy for you!

Kim S said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You deserve every honor that has come your way!

Janice said...

Congrats! Love, love, love the cards!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hooray for you, Tenia! Saw your announcement on FB and had to come over and leave some love. Love your new profile pic too, my dear. :)

Unknown said...

congrats to you my friend. well deserved recognition for your splendiferous talent!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Congrats GF! What a well-deserved honor. You are too cool.

Alyssa S said...

Hell yeah! Way to go, little lady!! Huge congratulations!!!

Micki said...

Girl, LOVE both of these cards. Absolutely love 'em. I totally over think my cards and then I get totally frustrated. Love how you added the sentiment strip at a diagonal.