Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Embossing Fun!!!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. Man.....I feel like I have not blogged in like forever.....well.....I have not....lol!!! I have been super busy with teaching my awesome students.....I just LOVE my students!! I came up with a super quick card and it goes a lil somethin' like this........CHECK IT!!!


This month on the Stampendous! Blog we are celebrating EMBOSSING!!! So get out your heating guns and have some fun!!! I played a long in a few challenges too!! I used the Feeling Sketchy sketch this week:

I used the Dynamic Duos colors this week:


Last but not least I played along in the Ribbon Carousel Challenge for this week!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday night and Thursday!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Bold Agapanthus Card
Stamps: Stampendous!
Paper: White, Red(Bazzill), DP(Authentique)
Ink: Versamark(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Ribbon(Michaels), Pearls(Mark Richards)
Tools: Corner Rounder(We R Memory Keepers), Circle Punch(Marvy Uchida), Scissors(for distressing)
Other: Embossing Powder(Stampendous!)

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

The awesome Tenia!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Glad the school year is going well. Pretty, pretty card! That bow is *so* fabulous!

Rose said...

girl this is beautiful and i love the embossed flowers :)

hope school is going fantastic for you!!!

Kim S said...

I would normally say that it is sad when life gets in the way of cards but it sounds like you are LOVING life. But I'll be glad each and every time you are able to blog! (I'm glad you picked Dynamic Duos to play along with!!)

Janice said...

{sigh}! Beautiful love the embossing.

Arlene said...

Simply beautiful Tenia! Glad you love your students, that makes your job so much more fun!

Anonymous said...

I love this card. I love the polka-dot DP at the bottom, and the embossing on the red is so cool. And that ribbon is fantastic! Glad you could join Dynamic Duos this week. ;-)

Melissa said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Love the sparkly flowers and the way the pearls mimic the DP! :) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

~jan said...

This card is just lovely, Tenia!

Glenda J said...

This is so fabulous! Great colours and bold design. Congrats on your HA win!

Jessica Theodore said...

Wow Tenia I LOVE your take on our sketch, awesome bow! Would make a fabulous Christmas card, and the pearls really finish it off. Thanks so much for playing at feeling sketchy, hope to see you back again soon x

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love this Tenia! I'm also so glad that school is going well for you- I love my students too! :)

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Hi Tenia, what an amazing card. I love the embossing, and the LO is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy this week.
Michelle

Angie Tieman said...

Eeeeek! This is stunning! Love the colors and those beautiful little embossed flowers!

Jess S said...

the colours in this card are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Feeling Sketchy this week :) Jess D

Jen W. said...

Awesome use of the colours and I love that sparkly embossing powder!