Wednesday, June 24, 2020

You Are The Best

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 3: Zentangle for Cardmakers taught by Amber Rain Davis!! I used Zinger, Pokeroot, Aura and Caviar Zentangle designs for my project.





Here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!!!





Here are the deets on how I created this fun card!!


1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Add washi tape onto panel.
3. Stamp, heat emboss and watercolor flower and leaves. 
4. Draw "Aura" designs onto flower and die cut.
5. Die cut leaves.

6. Draw Zinger and Pokeroot designs onto watercolor paper, watercolor and cut out.

7. Stamp and heat emboss circle image onto watercolor paper. Draw circle around circle image(Caviar) and cut out.
8. Arrange everything and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive.
9. Stamp, heat emboss sentiment, trim and adhere onto flower.

10. Add enamel dots onto flower.
11. Adhere image panel onto cardfront.


These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:
Simple Flowers Stamp Set
Wispy Begonia Stamp Set
Best Sentiments Stamp Set
Watercolor Essential 12 Pan Set
New Day Card Kit Enamel Dots
Gold and Sliver Glitter Tape


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Altenew Inspiration Challenge:

I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:

I also played in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for You Are The Best Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, STAEDTLER, Altenew Watercolor Essential 12 Pan Set
Embellishments: Glitter Tape, Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Die Cuts(Altenew), Scissors, Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Zentangle, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting




4 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

Absolutely brilliant! Look at those colours!
Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful! The gold really enhances the colors and I love the angled take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

YoonYoung Kim said...

What a great CAS card!! I love the way you used washi tapes. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge :)

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Love how you always look outside the box, you are so talented in so many ways. Washi tape helps to make quick work. Like all the extra hand drawn touches.
Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S