Monday, June 8, 2020

Happy Bornday

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well! I have a super fun CAS card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using all RG Designs product! 


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:


I played along in the HLS challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Bornday Card
Digital Stamps: RG Designs
Paper: RG Designs, Canson
Inks: RG Designs
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Dies(RG Designs), Scissors, Aquabrush, Die Cutting Machine, Stapler
Techniques: Watercoloring,Die Cutting


3 comments:

Colleen Begley said...

Very cute and creative!

Nora Noll said...

How fun is this? LOVE those tapes!!

Lindsey said...

This is a totally fun card! I guess it has to be given to someone old enough to know what those funny looking things are. ;) A double thank you - for joining Seize the Birthday and the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge!