Friday, June 19, 2020

Kindness

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a fun card for y'all today......CHECK IT!!



I created this card using this Graciellie Design set HERE.


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown:

I also played along in the Festive Friday challenge(Flowers, Pink, Glitter):

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Kindness Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Michaels, Canson
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Spellbinders and No Source), Scissors, Aquabrush
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting, Distressing


5 comments:

Ted said...

When I saw your entry at CTD I just HAD to stop by! Your card is absolutely STUNNING! Beautiful in every way! :)

Glennis F said...

Fabulous!

Sharon Hashimoto Burkert said...

Beautiful card! I love the sentiment you used. Thank you for stamping along with the Festive Friday Challenge

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful card...as always! Your coloring is perfect, and I LOVE the sentiment.

Ann Schach said...

Oops...I also wanted to add that the glittery heart is the perfect accent! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!