Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Happy Holidays ATC

Hey Yall!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! Today I have a creation for the Stampotique Originals challenge this week!!!


Here is my project(with green snow....lol)......CHECK IT!!!!!

I used this awesome stamp HERE!! I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge, I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I also played along in the HLS Christmas challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Recipe for Happy Holidays ATC
Stamps: Stampotique Originals
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Michaels)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua
Embellishments: Washi(Queen ands CO), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Aquabrush
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Splatter



5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Cute image and love the green snow lol.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

Jan Clothier said...

What a fun and funky creation. I really like the geometric, blocky reindeer and the green snow drift! Love the little tags of glittery washi in the corners too. Thanks for joining us again at The Paper Players.

stampwithsandy said...

So cute, Tenia! I love that funky reindeer and sleigh. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I love this, Tenia! Such an eclectic image and I love that green snow detail. FUN! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun image Tenia and I love that whimsical reindeer.
Wishing you a very happy Christmas and thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.