Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Happy Holiday Wishes

Hey Yall!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! Today I have a creation for the Stampotique Originals challenge this week!!!


Here is my project......CHECK IT!!!!!

I used this pretty awesome stamp HERE!! I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I also played along in the Time Out challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Holiday Wishes Card
Stamps: Stampotique Originals
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Snowflakes Stickers and Holiday Wishes stickers(Crate Paper), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing

5 comments:

Joyce said...

This is a card with zing and pizzazz. Just like I imagine its creator to be in real life. Anyone would love to receive a card like this. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Jane said...

Wonderful card, spotted that washi! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Gerrina said...

The gold looks great with the christmastheme! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

cm said...

WOW! Talk about an eye-catching card with the gold and pop of red, Tenia! Beautiful! So thrilled you shared this festive delight in the Inkspirational gallery!
hugs~c

LucieGCards said...

Ooh, love all that gold! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!