Monday, December 31, 2018

Amazing Days Ahead

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy New Year's Eve and hope all is well!!! I have a super fun card to show y'all.....CHECK IT!!!

I had a lot of fun creating this card using these products from RG Studio 360 HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!! I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Time Out challenge:

I played along in the Watercooler Wednesday challenge:


I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge too!!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have Amazing Days Ahead for this coming New Year!!

-t


Card Recipe for Amazing Days Ahead Card
Stamps: RG Studio 360
Paper: RG Studio 360
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir 
Embellishments: Sequins, Sticker Stitches, Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Scissors
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Alcohol Marker Coloring

4 comments:

Karen Brown said...

What a beauty! I love your bright floral with the bold swaths of black background. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Jen W. said...

I couldn't crack this sketch but you killed it!!

Shona Chambers said...

Man you rocked that sketch so perfectly!! Love the brush marks for the background and that flower is so beautifully coloured too. Its a brilliant card and I'm always happy to see you at TIME OUT!

Nonni said...

What a cool card, great take on the sketch you used! I love the artsy feel of this and your coloring looks great. Great depth. Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining us!