Wednesday, December 5, 2018

December 25 Warm Wishes

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!




This weeks challenge is a Sketch Challenge:



....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!!! 


Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies and gentlemen created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!


I played in a few challenges too!! I played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes challenge and I played along in the Coffee Loving Paper Crafters Blog Hop:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for December 25 Warm Wishes Card
Stamps: Tim Holtz
Paper: Michaels, American Crafts
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi and Pearls(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sentiment Stickers(Tim Holtz)
Tools: Scissors
Techniques: Splatter, Fussy Cutting

9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is an awesome design. I love the layout and Christmasy feel of it.

~amy~ said...

Tenia, this is perfect! I love that mug!

Nora Noll said...

Love the gold snowflakes and that fun mug!! Great card!

Billie A said...

Awesome card. I like the layout and the awesome mug of coffee. Sweet.

Laura S. said...

Tenia, your card is awesome!

Fikreta said...

thats amazing card!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is lovely, Tenia. I really like the design.

Hetty said...

Great design, lovely card.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fabulous! Love your style!