Saturday, September 8, 2018

Sending Good Vibes

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! I have a very fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using this RG Studio 360 Digital Sets HERE and HERE!!



I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Less Is More challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Little Red Wagon CAS challenge!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Sending Good Vibes Card
Digital Stamps: RG Studio 360
Paper: Michaels
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Punch(EK Success), Scissors
Techniques: Fussy Cutting


4 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so fun!! Love that fun frame and your use of the yellow!!

Heather said...

Fun and cute. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x

Nonni said...

This card is filled with good vibes! I love the fun, happy color scheme of black and white and yellow and all your signature Tania-Style details really make the card! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!