Monday, September 17, 2018

Grateful 4U!

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today is the day!! RG Studio 360 has a new release!!! This is the new digital stamp HERE:

This is what I came up with using this set.....CHECK IT!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:

I played along in the Just Us Girls challenge(I added Gold):

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Grateful 4U! Card
Digital Stamps: RG Studio 360
Paper: Michaels, Fun Stampers Journey
Inks: Marvy Uchida Watercolor Crayons, IMAGINE Crafts(Irresistable)
Embellishments: Twine(The Twinery), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Love My Tapes)
Tools: Dies(Spelldinders and Winnie & Walter), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors, Aquabrush
Techniques: Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting


4 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

I love seeing you use my sketches Tenia, I might actually just spend my life making sketches so you can wow me with what you can do with them :) Love this card, so bold and fun. Claire SketSat DT x

Bobby said...

I love all the little details that accent your lovely coral leaf, Tenia. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

Nancy said...

You always inspire me with your cards Tenia! This one is no exception! Thrilled to have this beauty in our gallery this week at Just Us Girls!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Tenia, this card is just gorgeous and it makes me wish autumn would hurry up and get here already! LOL