Thursday, September 20, 2018

My Friend I Heart You

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 


This weeks inspiration photo is this:




......and here is what I created......CHECK IT!!!!

Check out what the ladies did with this image HERE.....you will NOT be disappointed!!!

I also played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the HLS Watercolor challenge:


I played along in the Mix It Up Anything Goes challenge too!!


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for My Friend I Heart You Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Michaels, FSJ
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Aqua Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Circle Punch(EK Success), Aquabrush
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Watercoloring(Smooshing Technique), Heat Embossing, Splatter


2 comments:

Heidi Weaver said...

That background is so bright and happy looking. Perfect for that stamped cup of coffee. Love your sentiment, Tenia. Thanks so much for joining our HLS Watercolour Challenge this month.

Sue - said...

Love your bright inky background. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge.