Friday, September 14, 2018

Happy Day!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! I have a very fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using this RG Studio 360 Digital Stamps!!

I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Pop It Up challenge and I played along in the Word Art Wednesday challenge!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Day Card
Digital Stamps: RG Studio 360
Papers: Michaels, Bazzill
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir
Embellishments: Washi(Love My Tapes), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dymo Label Maker, Scissors
Techniques: Splatter, Coloring with Alcohol Markers, Fussy Cutting




3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Love that big pop of color in the flower! This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

ankitag612 said...

Your coloring is gorgeous! I love the bright pop of color against white. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day! xx Ankita

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Tenia,
You're right....this is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us, and please join us again soon.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday