Tuesday, July 3, 2018

You're So Much Stronger Than You Think

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! Today is my post for the Visible Image Design Team....Woot Woot!!! Here is my fun creation.....CHECK IT!!!





I had a lot of fun with this card!!! I created this card using this Visible Image stamp set HERE!!:

I also used the Stencil HERE:

I also played along in the Just Us Girls challenge:

I played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:



I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Red, White and Blue challenge!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for You're So Much Stronger Than You Think Card
Stamps: Visible Image
Paper: Bazzill, Michaels, Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins
Tools: Stencils(Visible Image), Ink Dauber(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Stenciling, Splatter


5 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is stunning!! I LOVE the layering of the stencil with the mist. Very cool!!

SmilynStef said...

Fantastic as always my dear ... love it.

Claire Grantham said...

For some reason you are ALWAYS on my comment rotation at Sketch Saturday :) Which makes me happy, as you always make such beautiful cards. I love this, very 4th of July but not. Nice choice of sketch too. Thanks for playing at Sketch Saturday this time. Claire DT

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous masculine card! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card, love how you used the stencilled stars and washi tape, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx