Sunday, July 22, 2018

Love You More

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Sunday afternoon and hope all is well!! I have a very fun card to show y'all......CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this RG Studio 360 Free Digital Set HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the CASology challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:
I also played along in The Male Room challenge(I used a paper clip on my card):



Thanks for stopping by!!

-t



Card Recipe for Love You More Card
Digital Stamps: RG Studio 360
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Michaels Watercolor and Spectrum Noir Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Paper Clip
Tools: Dies(Neat and Tangled), Big Shot(Ellison), Circle Punch, Scissors
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Splatter



7 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Sweet card for sure! Love how you combined all the challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!

karen h said...

Awesome card! Love the monochromatic blues! Great splatter background. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

Broni said...

Awesomely cool!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely details on your CAS card and the paper clip is Great. Thank you so much for joining us in our Unexpected item challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

Anna Uhras said...

So beautiful!! Love the blues! Thanks for joining us at CASology! Anna xo

Deborah Frings said...

Love the colours on your gorgeous sky themed card - the paperclip is unexpected!! Thanks so much for playing along with our Unexpected Item challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.