Monday, July 16, 2018

Avo Happy Birthday!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Monday and hope all is well!!! I have a creation to show y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

This card is also interactive check it out HERE!!



I created this card using this RG Studio 360 Digital Set HERE!



I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Inkspirational challenge:

I also played along in the ATSM Birthday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Avo Happy Birthday Card
Digital Images: RG Studio 360
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Googlie Eyes
Tools: Scissors, Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Watercoloing with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers, Fussy Cutting, Splatter

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

What a FUN card!! LOVE!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Super fun card, Tenia!!! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!

cm said...

Oh my stars! How fun is your interactive avocado! Awesome! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
Hugs~c