Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Mr. & Mrs.

Hey Yall!!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!! Today I have a creation for the Stampotique Originals challenge this week!!!


Here is my project......CHECK IT!!!!!

I used this AWESOME stamp HERE!!!


Come and play with us HERE!!!!!!!


I also played along in the Sketch Saturday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Mr. & Mrs. Card
Stamps: Stampotique Originals
Paper: Michaels
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embelishments: & chipboard and Leaf transparency(Kelly Purkey), Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM). Puffy Heart(Pinkfresh Studio), Sequins
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Circle Punch(EK Success), Dymo Label Maker
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing




2 comments:

JanTink said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE this card!! Totally, totally STUNNING!!