Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hey Smartie Pants!

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! Today is my post for the Visible Image Design Team....Woot Woot!!! Here is my fun creation.....CHECK IT!!!



I had a lot of fun with this card!!! I created this card using this Visible Image HERE:


Thanks for looking and have a great day!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey Smartie Pants! Card
Stamps: Visible Image
Paper: Michaels, Various Scrap Papers
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Letter Stickers(Glitz), Letter Stickers(Michaels)
Tools: Dies(Spellbinders and Crafter's Companion), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Splatter, Die Cutting

1 comment:

Marti_L said...

This is a cool card. Kudos for using that Visable Image Stamp,, I would’ve not known what to do with it, but you sure did!