Thursday, January 18, 2018

Frilly and Funkie Guest Designer

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have some AWESOME news!! I am a Guest Designer for Frilly and Funkie!!


The challenge theme is 2018-The Year of.....and this is what I created......CHECK IT(GASP.....it is a Vintage/Shabby Chic Card....)!!!!



I NEED to Live In The Moment and just cherish it...you know!!!!

Thanks to the ladies at Frilly and Funkie for letting me be the Guest Designer this time around.....I had a BLAST creating this project!!!!


I also played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge and I also played along in the 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes challenge!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Live In The Moment Card
Stamps: Altenew
Paper: Michaels, Doily(Party City)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi and Pearl Dots(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Dies(Altenew), Paper Distresser(Ranger), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Splatter, Distressing, Die Cutting

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats on guesting! Beautiful card!

Lin said...

Pretty, Tenia! Love the blue roses and the big ones behind them! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

laurie said...

I love all the elements on this card...so pretty! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Marisa said...

Had to look twice to make sure it was you making this card LOL. LOVE it!! The large rose outline in the BG tied into the ones on the front and the touch of doily - wonderfully done!

Jaydee said...

Love it and great use of colors. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week

Sheila H said...

Congrats! Your card is very cool.