Saturday, January 6, 2018

Happy Love Day

Hey Y'all!!!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well!!! I am up on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog today.....Woot Woot!! Here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!




I used these Concord & 9th products HERE, HERE, and HERE.


I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Throwdown:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Love Day Card
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Michaels, Concord & 9th, Fun Stampers Journey
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Concord & 9th), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Background Stamping


9 comments:

Bobby said...

I love the design and all the fun elements that went into your card, Tenia. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Lyn said...

Love this card to pieces <3

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you rotated the sketch, Tenia! Great card!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge this week!

Rosemary said...

Gorgeous!!!

Cindy Beach said...

Fabulous card, Tenia! Love the mix of patterns and texture.

Sheila H said...

Your design elements are so many and varied - love this card!

cm said...

I {heart} your card, Tenia! Perfect images/design for the Throwdown palette! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
Hugs~carol

Chrissy Larson said...

Love the black and white and combo of elements. So fun!