Friday, January 5, 2018

Best Wishes for My Momma

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!! Today is my momma's bornday!!! I made her a card.....CHECK IT!!!!


I played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Reverse Confetti SFYTT:

I played along in the Tic Tac Toe challenge(Stamping, Free, Photo Inspiration):

I also played along in the Seize the Birthday challenge:


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Best Wishes Card
Stamps: Reverse Confetti
Paper: Michaels, Fun Stampers Journey, Reverse Confetti, Various patterned paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(American Crafts), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Sequins
Tools: Circle Die(Spellbinders), Flowers Dies(Reverse Confetti), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Die Cutting



7 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your mom loved it, I'm sure!

Rosanne Mulhern said...

What a pretty card to send to you Mom, Tenia. No doubt she will love it. Thank you for sharing it with the TTTC this week.

Nancy said...

Happy New Year Tenia! So happy to have you playing along again! Your card is wonderful and I am sure your mom loved it! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday and we hope you will play along again soon!

Unknown said...

Tenia,
Happy New Year! I always love to see your designs in the gallery.. What a beautiful bornday card for your Mom. I hope she enjoyed her special day. Thank you so much for joining us over at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

stampwithsandy said...

I love this Tenia, and I am sure your momma did, too! Such great texture and mix of patterns. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous!!!!

Jeanne J. said...

As always I love your style Tenia! Wow the mix of papers and the pop of gold are amazing! I love this!