Thursday, March 2, 2017

You Rock

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!  I created a card for the CAS challenge over at STAMPlorations!!




 .......and here is my card........CHECK IT!!!!
I had so much fun on this card! Make sure that y'all check out what the rest of the team created HERE(they ROCK!!!!!)


I also played along in a few challenges too! I played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!!

-t


Card Recipe for You Rock Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: My Colors Cardstock
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Letter Stickers(Webster's Pages), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi(Queen and Co)
Techniques: Splatter


3 comments:

Ina G said...

Clean Simple and fabulous. Love the background touches and the way you places your sentiment.

Sheila H said...

Great CAS card😀

Bobby said...

Perfect sentiment for that sweet little chair, Tenia. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.