Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cutie Pie (3.14)

Hey Y'all!!!

Tenia here and hope all is well!!! Happy Pi Day......Woot Woot!!! I have a card for that.......CHECK IT!!!!!

I had so much fun with this card!! I also played along in a few challenges!!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:

I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I also played along in the Time Out Love/Friendship challenge!!!



I hope y'all have some good pie today!!! Yummy!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Hey There Cutie Pie Card
Stamps: Reverse Confetti
Paper: Michaels, Bazzill, Crafter's Companion, Studio Calico Patterned Paper
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches(SRM)
Tools: Dies(Reverse Confetti), Big Shot(Ellison)
Techniques: Splatter, Die Cutting





8 comments:

Sheila H said...

It's so cool that the pie has texture. Your design is f

~amy~ said...

This is so much FUN!

Gerrina said...

The texture and the subtile colours look great on this card! Thank you for joining us at the TIME OUT birthdayparty!

Joyce said...

Love the splatters and that funky green pie. I can't believe I completely forgot to celebrate Pi day. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Jaydee said...

Love that you were able to celebrate Pi day and I love that it is green. Love the speckled base layer and the off-kilter layout. Fabulous card. So glad you shared it with us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

laurie said...

Such a CUTE card! Great design. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

Yikes how did I miss PI day? Super cute card, perfect for all the occasions this week. And when I grow up I want to learn how to perfectly place washi tape just like you, Miss Tenia! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cool, as always!