Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Just Wanted To Say....

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Wednesday and hope all is well!!! Today is the Paper Craft Crew challenge!!




This weeks challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe(Sequins, Shabby Chic and Burlap/Natural Elements) challenge:


....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!

Make sure that y'all check out what the ladies created over at the Paper Craft Crew challenge Blog......they ROCK!!




I also played along in a few challenge too!! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge:

I also played along in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for Just Wanted to Say....
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Jillibean Soup, Crafter's Companion
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Richard Garay), Sticker Stitches(SRM), Burlap Twine, Washi Tape(Scotch/3M)
Tools: Circle Dies(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors, Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida)
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Stenciling, Splatter




9 comments:

brrenwick said...

This is such a fun card! I love the background you created and the extra embellishments! Thank you for joining us at HSS!

Stampin by Genny said...

What a great card! I love the vintage feel of your card with the sponged edges. The sequins add a wonderful sparkle. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

laurie said...

So creative and fun! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

Sweet! A little retro, a little eclectic, a lotta fun! Thanks so much for participating in my sketch this week! I love it!

Monika Reeck said...

wooow Miss lady
you always used all so adorable on your card
Washi twine splatter colors and stamped image and sentiment
all has great harmony
I like your style Tenia and miss your smile on my Blog
see you maybe someday around
Many thanks to joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika (ATSM DT)

Jaydee said...

Love the distressed edges and twine and the bright pops of color. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
jaydee

Sheila H said...

Love it!

inkedx2 said...

Great card! Makes me want to see what you put inside. Thanks for playing with us at HSS.

Robbie

Anonymous said...

so sweet....love that old typewriter! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM.