Saturday, March 4, 2017

Make It Count

Hey Y'all!!!

 Tenia here and hope all is well! I have a very fun project today using Richard Garay goodness......CHECK IT!!




Here are the Richard Garay products I used on my project.....CHECK IT!!!!

Amazing Brush Strokes Bundle
Whip Cream Cardstock
Journey Foam Squares



I had lots of fun with this fun card!!  Here are the directions on how to create it!!


1. Create card from Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock.
2.On Whip Cream cardstock stamp images and add splatter using Gold and Luscious Lime Silks
3. Stamp and die cut sentiment onto a piece of Oatmeal Cookie cardstock and adhere to image panel.
4. Adhere image panel onto Oatmeal Cookie card and add washi and stitches!!




I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Inspired By All The Little Things challenge:

I played along in the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge:

I played along in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge:

I also played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks Green challenge!!




Check out my son Theo's blog post HERE.....it is soooooo cute!!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


15 comments:

Sheila H said...

Cool design - I love the sentiment.

Jane Willis said...

I love the colour combo, the kraft is the perfect choice to set it off beautifully. Thank you for sharing at SOSS
Jane

Colleen Begley said...

Bright and awesome! Love these bright greens and the layout.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Tenia!
Thanks for getting GREEN WITH ENVY with the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Awesome CAS card Tenia!

OH Babs said...

Fun card and I like how you cut the sentiment.

Leanne said...

Wonderful, love the background and the sentiment is awesome, thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.
Leanne DT/4CC

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous!

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for sharing your stunning creation at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, such lovely colours, Jo x

Marcie Sharp said...

Love the bold colours and that sentiment is fabulous!

Lindsey said...

Great splattering! The sentiment looks great on the oatmeal cardstock against the background. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Great looking card! I'm jealous that I never pull off CAS like this. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for the Green with Envy challenge.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome CAS card - love that font too. Thanks for joining in at STB~

Majo said...

That is very CAS and pretty! Thank you for sharing your creation at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

Majo - DT ♥

Chris Dring said...

Oooh! Love the white on oatmeal cardstock! Love your CAS design and colors you chose to use. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!