Saturday, September 27, 2014

Simply the Best Bird Card

Hey Y'all!!!!

Hope all is well and Happy Saturday!!! I have a card to show y'all today using some Crafter's Companion goodness HERE, HERE and HERE.......CHECK IT!!!!!

I had TONS of fun creating this card!! I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Tag You're It challenge:

I played along in the CASology Flutter challenge:


Cure for the Monday Blues challenge:


I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Simply the Best Bird Card
Stamps: Crafter's Companion
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico), Journaling Card(Simple Stories and Studio Calico), Banner(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishment: Sequins(Neat and Tangled), Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Crop-O-Dile(We R Memory Keepers
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(Michaels)

19 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

woow three lovely challenges for your lovely card..I adore the stamping with gold on your black paper and nice gree paper too...you rock the challenge Tenia your design is always different and inspiring..hope you like to see my card it is #47 near yours at CASology challenge...see you soon maybe in my Blog, Tenia..hugs, Monika

Shelly said...

AWESOME card, Tenia!!! LOVE that gold bird!

~amy~ said...

I love this Tenia!

Kelly Latevola said...

Seriously?! Could you be anymore awesome? I love seeing how you put things together. I would never come up with a quarter of the idea you have. Beautiful layering!!

Lisa Lara said...

The layers and embossing make this card over the top cool Tenia.

wienerhoneymooners said...

UBER cool!! Love this lots!! Thanks for sharing with CASology!!!!! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fabulous card, I love all your layering.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Anni said...

The turquoise sequins POP! Really love this card!
Anni

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

I don't know how you do it. You're the queen of big, bold elements on your cards. You pull them together brilliantly and your cards are always just perfect. Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on Gayatri's tag, Tenia!

berryblue said...

I really like the green paper in the background! And that bird! What a wonderful collage-y card! It's pretty spectacular!

Jingle said...

That bird is just awesome! Very cool design!

Taheerah said...

So perfectly eclectic - really evokes the feeling of the room to me! Love that giant golden bird and the splatters! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty! Love the golden embossed bird!

Sheila H said...

The gold embossing is a real standout - cool card!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful! Love that image with gold embossing!

Jen W. said...

Love the gold embossed bird and the way the sentiment pops! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful gold embossing Tenia! Love the layered layout! Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It !

Marion said...

So many wonderful elements. Thanks for joining us at the TYI challenge this week.