Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall In Love.....

Hey Y'all!!

Happy Sunday and hope all is well!! Today I am up on the Avocado Arts Blog and here is one on my cards that I created for the AA post.......CHECK IT!!!!

I created this card using the the Fall In Love set HERE!


Do make sure that you check my post and the rest of the AWESOME DT's post to win some goodies!!




I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the PALS Paper Arts challenge:


I also played along in the Aud Sentiments challenge.





Thanks for stopping by!!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Fall In Love Card
Stamps: Avocado Arts
Paper: Yellow(Bazzill), Purple(Pebbles), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sticker Stitches(SRM), Washi Tapes(Michaels and We R Memory Keepers)
Tools: Heart Die(Lil Inker), Big Shot(Ellison)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! My favorite detail is the heart! Thanks for playing along with the PPA color challenge this week!!

Kim S said...

The sentiment has a cute, almost childish, look to it - so your purple polka dots and your fun strips of tape are perfect!

Anni said...

I am always impressed how modern your cards are!
Anni

Sheila H said...

Another colorful and fun card - it's great :)

Linda Callahan said...

Bright and fun! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

~amy~ said...

This is awesome, love the colors Tenia!

~ginny said...

Someone before me made the comment your card was very 'modern'. I like that - and I am going to usurp that term. You have a very clean layout but then a wonky angle here and washi tape elements that are unexpected. Nicely done Tenia! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity with us!
~ginny,
DT for Aud Sentiments: [#114 – Any Sentiment other than a Birthday]
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Deepti said...

Wow this is awesome ! love the bold colors and how u added washi :)

Unknown said...

So cheerful and fun! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, very fun! Great take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

This card is just plain fun! Love it!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this bright color combo and the mix of washi and the stitch stickers!