Friday, September 19, 2014

Keep It Simple- I Heart Fall

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Friday and hope all is well!!! It is Keep It Simple time and here is the challenge for this week:




......and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!!






Make sure that you check out what the other ladies created!!!









I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:


I played along in the 4 Crafty Chicks FALL challenge, I played along in the Dies R Us Fall Festival challenge(I die cut my doily):

I also want to mention that all of the super cute crafty goodies that I used on this card.....my dear friend Stacey hooked me up with!!! Here is a pic of the rest of the goodies that she gave me.......LOVE ALL OF IT!! Thanks again, Stacey!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t





Card Recipe for I Heart Fall Card
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), Patterned Papers(Doodlebug Design), Paper Doily
Embellishments: Stickers(Echo Park), Enamel Dots(Doodlebug Design)
Tools: Circle Die(Spellbinders), Big Shot(Ellison)

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE.

Darlene said...

Wow! This is FABULOUS and FUN Tenia! So good to have you come join us! I'm always inspired by your work!
Thanks so much for playing in our ‘FALL FESTIVAL’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Marcie Sharp said...

So perfectly fall-ish! Love that polka dot doily!

Amy O said...

What a great Fall card! I love the woodgrain background and the bold, fun sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches again this week!

Shelly said...

WOW! LOOOVE this, Tenia!

Deepti said...

Love the bold yellow :) cool card!

Sheila H said...

That die cut doily is very cool - the color is unexpected and really stands out. As always, your design rocks.

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE the colours & textures Tenia :)

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Gorgeous card, love the warmth you've created. Thanks for joining us for our Fall Festival challenge #10.
Alicia (Dies R Us DT)
MaxiBelle Studio

Cindy Lovell said...

Tenia,this card is simply amazing!! I LOVE the colors and the beautiful papers!
Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

Jen Timko said...

So awesome Tenia! Love that wood background and the fabulous details! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Leanne said...

Oh wow, this has pop, love the colors and the wood grain background paper awesome...way to go! Thanks for playing our Fall Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT
4 Crafty Chicks

barb hendrickson said...

What a bright, cheery card to welcome fall! Congratulations, Queen of clean! ;)

Robin said...

Super cute card, love that wood look paper! Thanks for participating in Dies R Us "Fall Festival" challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

Tenia..your card always SPECTACULAR you can use the scarp of your papers and goodies and it made a BEAUTIFUL card Love the woodgrain there and the color yellow so bright and dopple DP in different colors..and the apple there is so cuutee...LOVE this card, I just join again KIS challenge I think to make card without stamp is difficult for me..hope you like to see it on my blog (my entry) big hugs...Monika