Tuesday, September 16, 2014

ATSM- Merry Christmas Card

Hey Y'all!!!
Happy Tuesday and hope all is well. Today is a Addicted to Stamps and More challenge and today's challenge is Holiday.

......and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!

I had a blast on this fun card!! Make sure that y'all check out what the other AWESOME DT members came up with.



The winner of the challenge will win some digis from Eureka Stamps!!



I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Fusion Challenge:


I played along in the Festive Friday challenge:

I played along along in the CAS on Sunday Sequins Celebration Challenge too!!!



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t



Card Recipe for Have a Bright and Merry Christmas Card
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp
Paper: White(Michaels), Gray(Bazzill), Pink and White(Pebbles), Gold Patterned Paper(DCWV)
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Sequins(Pretty Pink Posh), Sticker Stitches(SRM)

27 comments:

Katie Melhus said...

Fun and gorgeous, Tenia!

Kylie said...

LOVE that tree and your pink background! xx

Julia Aston said...

Love the non-traditional colors on this sweet Christmas creation Tenia! thanks for joining us at the Fusion Challenge!

Deepti said...

Fab design, I like the silver tree with pink polka dot BG :)

*Vicki* said...

Such fab design!!! Love the colors! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW! What a combo of challenges, Awesome, I love what you have created miss!

sandie said...

I love the pink base and pink and grey really are a great combo x

Kelly Griglione said...

Pink, mustard and gray!?! Yes, please! You are a master at combining fun new color combinations, Tenia. So glad you joined the Fusion Challenge!

Julie B said...

Total fun from the queen of washi!:)

~Tammy~ said...

So pretty! Love the pink polka dot BG!

~amy~ said...

okay, I love this. Gotta love pink for the holidays!
Thanks for playing with us at FUSION.

Sheila H said...

Love the design and colors!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oh I am totally digging this color combo! Now I want to do all of my holiday cards with this!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Cute! I like these colors together.

Sue said...

Fabulous design, love that tree and pink background!

Lee-Anne said...

Such a cool Christmas tree, Tenia! Love the polka dot background...awesome design!

Shelly said...

Such a fun and cute Christmas card!!! Love the colors!

Ardyth said...

Love the whimsical feel of this card - really fun! So glad you joined us at Festive Friday!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you were inspired by other challenges to create this really pretty card! Your tree is absolutely darling and perfect with this color combo...Love it!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant design Tenia. x

Unknown said...

FAB card! Love the faux stitching washi :)

yyam said...

So sweet! LOVE how you used the SRM stitches!

Michelle said...

Cool card, Tenia!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh I like this! A really fun, contemporary Christmas card!

Lorraine said...

That splash of gold is just wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tenia. Beautiful card, love the modern colour combination. Have a great day! Monika x

Janneke said...

Your card is great
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday ;)