Sunday, May 5, 2013

Yay Baby!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. So.....I bought a Silhouette Portrait about two weeks a go and I finally broke it out!!! I am sooooooooo ADDICTED now...lol!! I was putting it together and I just bought one die cut today(more later....hee hee). Here is my Silhouette Portrait debut.......CHECK IT!!!


I played in a few challenges today!! I played along in the Runway Inspired challenge(yay Aga!!!):

I played along in the Paper Smooches Anything Goes challenge:

 I played along at Retro Sketches too:
 
Thanks for stopping by and I have some EXCITING news to share in the morn......Woot Woot!!!

-t


Card Recipe for YAY Baby Card
Stamps: Paper Smooches
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Kraft(Bazzill), Black(Hobby Lobby), PP(Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Onyx Black, Versamark Watermark Ink, Gold Shimmer Mist, Fireworks Tuxedo Black Mist(Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko)
Accessories: Twine(The Twinery)
Tools: Silhouette Portrait, Baby Die Cut(Silhouette America)
Technique: Misting, Die Cutting, Tone on Tone Stamping

11 comments:

Squirlygirl said...

Great card Tenia! Glad you finally broke in your Silhouette :)
~Hugs~
Becky

Michelle said...

This is fabulous, Tenia! Love the silhouette!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Soooooooooooo cute!!

Virginia L. said...

Aw... how cute is this, miss Tenia! You have used the silhouette image so fabulously! I love the stamping on the kraft card stock! So glad that you join the fun with us!

yyam said...

Love it......so fun!

Enjoy your new toy! :)

maria f. said...

Saw this at Retro -adorbs. Wondered and yep, it's for RIC too. Amazing what you can do with that new toy!

Kim S said...

I've held out so far on a Silhoutte but watching what you make may push me over the edge. This is totally charming!

Jingle said...

This is very cute! I really love this!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very cute! I'm so jealous! I'm thinking about it, but I'm a bit scared of computerised cutters!

Jinny Newlin said...

It is addicting. Isn't it? I had my Cricut for ages, and it never got the use I've already poured into my Cameo in just four short months. LOVE it! This is precious! Really love the black and kraft combo, and your stamped panel is scrumptious!

Unknown said...

That is so cute! I love your style and designs!
I saw this entry from "Runaway Inspired Baby Shower Challenge" and I really enjoyed it. I simply love it. These inspired me to create my own baby shower invitations and cards.

Cheers xxxx
Des