Sunday, May 26, 2013

STOP & Get Your Party On

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. So I have a card that I am VERY STOKED about and this idea has been going through my head for three weeks already!! I am sooooo glad that this card is FINISHED!! So this is what I came up with and it goes a lil somethin' like this......CHECK IT!!

.....so a STOP sign......and a Birthday Card at the same time.....my mind.....let me tell ya.....lol!!! Thank goodness for the Portrait because I cannot cut worth of ish......lol!! I am also throwing this card in the ring for Paper Crafts Gallery Idol too(you never know.....right?!) 

I am adding this card to the Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes Challenge and Crazy 4 Challenges No Designer Paper Challenge. Thanks for stopping by!!

-t


Card Recipe for STOP & Get Your Party On Card
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays
Paper: Kraft(Hobby Lobby), White(Neenah), Red(Bazzill)
Ink: All inks by IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko
Accessories: Black Pearls(Queen and Co), & sticker(Basic Grey/Studio Calico)
Tools: Silhouette Portrait, STOP sign die(Silhouette America), Big Shot(Ellison), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder(Provo Craft)


12 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

So glad to see you entering this in the Gallery Idol!!! When I first saw it I said , wow, she HAD better enter it there!!! Wheeeeew, I saw that you did! Cross my fingers , for me it is a No brainer!

Karli said...

Wowie! This is awesome!!! It's a winner ;)

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card Tenia. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge again this week.
Florence x

sandie said...

love it Tenia, such a funky idea and so striking! Thanks for playing along with ARSM.

Mary J said...

OMG, that is so clever Tenia! Totally love how this turned out!

Carmen O. said...

What a fun card! I love it. You are so very talented. Good luck on Gallery Idol.

Julie said...

What a FUN and Fabulous Card!

Jen W. said...

Genius! I love every little detail especially the circles stamped in the background and the woodgrain on the post. All fingers are crossed for you in the Gallery Idol competition!

Joan Ervin said...

You are so creative, Tenia...this is fantastic!!!!!

Wida said...

its so realistic! great job :)

Angi Barrs said...

You ROCKED it! Loooove this design. Good luck to ya!

Betty said...

This is very cool, great card :-)