Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy B-Day 2 You!

Hey Y'all!!!

Hope all is well. I have a quick card to show y'all and it goes a lil somethin' like this........CHECK IT!!

I created this card for a few challenges today. I played along in the CAS-ual Fridays challenge(Birthday, Bling, Dies):

Played in the Keep It Simple Color Splash challenge:


I also used the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch this week:


Once again I am having sooooooooooooo much fun with my Silhouette!!! LURVE that machine!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Happy Birthday 2 You Card
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays
Paper: Solar White(Neenah), Green(Bazzill)
Ink: Pear Tart(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Rhinestones(Mark Richards)
Tools: Party Hat Die(Silhouette America), Silhouette Portrait,(Silhouette America), Big Shot(Ellison), Embossing Folder(Provo Craft)

14 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow this card is fabulous.. great combo.. I love it

Lesley said...

This is a winner for sure! Love it!

Lalo said...

Yummy texture :) love the pop on the card!!!

Ardyth said...

Very fun! I love the dotty background tying into the dots on the hat! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch This week!

Anonymous said...

CA-ute! Love that fun hat and the bubbly background! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Super cute! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE this!!! So cute!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This is beyond CUTE!! Love that white texture and fun green! Thanks for playing along with our special anniversary challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!

Emily Leiphart said...

So fun! I love the die cut hat and the gems you put on it!

Jen W. said...

Love that hat and the fab dotty backgrounds! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun take on our sketch, Tenia! Love that party hat! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Unknown said...

What a fun card! I love the texture of the background and that fun hat! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Kelly Griglione said...

And the Silhouette is loving you right back, I see!! Such a fun, fun card. So glad you joined the big celebration at CAS-ual Fridays, Tenia!

Unknown said...

great take on the sketch! love that party hat!