Monday, May 20, 2013

Merry Monday Guest Designer!!

Hey Y'all!!

Hope all is well!!! So I am excited to share this card today because I am the Merry Monday Guest Designer today!!! I am sooooooooo excited.....WOOT WOOT!! Here is the sketch(play along with us, y'all......more the merrier!!!!)

......and here is my card.......CHECK IT!!!!

So......I had SOOOOOOOOO much fun with this card!! Had some fun with Neat and Tangled stamps, American Crafts stickers and my Silhouette Portrait(LURVE THAT MACHINE!!!!)!! Make sure that y'all check out what the other awesome DT members came up with using this awesome sketch!!! Thanks to Lesley, Sherry and the rest of the Merry Monday DT for letting me have this totally RAD opportunity!!! Yayness!!!

I also played along in the Festive Friday Sweet challenge:

Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t


Card Recipe for Sweet Holiday Wishes card
Stamps: Neat and Tangled
Paper: Kraft(Bazzill), Solar White(Neenah), Patterned Papers(Studio Calico)
Ink: Onyx Black(Tsukineko)
Accessories: Stickers(American Crafts). Pearl(Hobby Lobby)
Tools: Silhouette Portrait, Candy Die(Silhouette America), Paper Distresser(Tim Holtz)

15 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats and I LOVE your card!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tenia, I love your card and thanks again for being our Guest Designer this week at Merry Monday.

Marisa said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the candy! Great take on the sketch :)

Lesley said...

You are rockin' that Cameo! Love the candy piece and the way you did the sentiment. Such a clever interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week Tenia, it is wonderful to have you join us.
Lesley

Wendy said...

Totally adorable! Love the candy!
Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week! :)

Bonnie said...

Congratulations on being our Guest Designer this week, Tenia! Love this big piece of Christmas candy!

Unknown said...

Your cards and your creativity always knock me out. Gorgeous design! I love that candy!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, I LOVE the big giant candy! This is a great card, and I am so glad you joined us for Festive Friday again!

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card Tenia, it is fabulous to have you as guest designer.

Geri said...

Tenia, I LOVE this card and little thing about it's fabulous design!!! Nice to see you again at Festive Friday!

Ardyth said...

I have a portrait too - love your candy and your cas take on this challenge! Thanks for playing along!

Benzi said...

Super card and love the candy.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Absolutely fabulous! What a gorgeous Christmas card!

Rose said...

congrats on the GD gig girl :)
your card is sweet!!!

Margaret Moody said...

Fantastic card, Tenia! Love the gingham paper and the clean and simple style!