Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Grafico Challenge

(click photo to enlarge)


Hey Y'all!!!

This is the card that I have for y'all today!! I created this card using an image from the Army Set from JW Illustrations.  Our challenge blog has move to the ning community so check it out here. Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for My Hero Card
Stamps: Ribbon(JW Illustrations)
Paper: SU!, Hammermill White
Ink: Printer Ink
Accessories: Label(Dymo)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Paper Snips(SU!), Label Blaster(Dymo)

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Fabulous card Tenia!!!

Karin said...

I love the clean design of this and the yellow ribbon is great for any soldier...By the way, I saw your Pink Rose card in the Papercrafts mag! Congrats :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty cool card here!