Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

(click photo to enlarge)


Hey Y'all!!

Happy Memorial Day to all of the Men and Women that are fighting or did fight for our country!! God Bless these wonderful people.....they are simply wonderful!! I created this card for my Grandpa-In-Law.....I will lay this card on his tombstone at Fort Morgan Cemetery today!! Hope you like the card!!! Hope all is well and have a Blessed Memorial Day!!!

-t

Card Recipe for My Hero Card
Paper: Kraft(The Paper Cut), White(Hammermill), Red and Blue Designer Paper(SU!)
Tools: Corner Rounder(EK Success), Star Punch(SU!), 3/4" Circle Punch(SU!), Label Blaster(Dymo)

2 comments:

Ash said...

I always admire real life heroes..... Not always they get their due..... This is a lovely tribute & dedication...... Kudos!!!!

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Anonymous said...

Super cute Memorial Day card! :)