Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jazzy Paper Winners



Hey Y'all!!!


I have some winners for you!!! Okay the winner of the Cosmo Cricket using random.org is.....#6 Michelle Gross!!! Congrats Michelle!!! Please e-mail me with your snail mail so that Cosmo Cricket can send you your prize!!! And the Jazz Cat of the Week (GT for the next challenge)is.......Lisa Petrella!!! Congrats Lisa!!! Please e-mail me so that I can give you your next challenge(also feel free to take the Jazzy Paper Designs Banner)!! Be ready for our next challenge which is this Saturday.....this challenge is gonna be awesome!!! As always thank you all for playing each and every time....can't wait to see y'all in the next challenge!!

Tenia

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Michele....you luck girl...AGAIN

Lisa Petrella said...

WOOOHOOO!! This is SO EXCITING!!! I am really flattered! And CONGRATS, Michele!!! What a lucky streak you're on with prizes these days, girlie!!!!

Kim Wilson said...

Are you kiddin Michele!!! LOL I cant believe your luck :) Congrats ladies!