Monday, August 26, 2024

Thankful For You

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am up on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here.....CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in the Little Red Wagon Put It Neutral Challenge and I also played along in the Krafty Chicks All Occasion challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t

Card Recipe for Thankful For You Card
Stamps:  Sentiment and Image from August 2024 Kit of the Month
Inks: Altenew
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Altenew
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Pebbles), Enamel Dots, Die Cut Leaf(American Crafts)
Tools: Die Cutting Machine, Small Heart Die, Stapler, Heating Tool(WOW!)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, CAS, Heat Embossing


3 comments:

Cécile RIBON said...

What a stunning artsy and contemporary design! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the variety of patterns and textures you have put together on this eye-catching card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Brenda said...

Tenia, I love this mix of neutrals and that pop of glimmer is so elegant. Thanks so much for sharing your card us this week at Little Red Wagon!