Monday, March 25, 2024

Thank You So Much

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!


For more info on this card please go HERE!

I also played along in a few challenges. I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the AAA Cards challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Stamps: Image and sentiment from March 2024 Kit of the Month
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Michaels), Patterned Paper(Pink Lemonade)
Embellishments: Washi Tape(Altenew),
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Die Cutting Machine, Paintbrush, Scallops and Circles Dies(Unity), Scallops and Squares Dies(Unity), Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting , Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, CAS



3 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a sweet CAS design! So glad to see you in the throwdown gallery!

kareN stampZ said...

Tenia what a fab image and I love your colouring and card design. So many little details I love. Thanks for playing and sharing with us at AAA Cards this week.

Amy O said...

What a lovely pot of flowers! I love the bit of cheery yellow in the background panel. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!