Friday, September 1, 2023

Happy Fall

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the Paper Players challenge:

I played along in A Place to Start Anything Goes challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Fall Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Canson), Cardstock(Neenah), Patterned Paper
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Scotch/3M)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Paintbrush, Dies(Altenew)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting

3 comments:

Fran Wing said...

I can never resist your cards, Tenia! Your coloring is great on this card, and the use of Washi tape for the horizontal element is very creative.

LeAnne said...

I am with Fran…your cards are irresistible! Such a fun way to kick off fall! I love the horizontal treatment too! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Players!

Ida said...

Congrats on being a "Cut Above" choice this week. This was one of my favorites from the submissions this week. Perfect fall card.