Monday, July 17, 2023

Happy Birthday Sand Castle Card

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here(This card is dedicated to my son Thelonious who turns 12 TODAY!!!!)......CHECK IT!!!


 For more info on this card please go HERE!!

I played in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Less Is More challenge:
I played along in the Seize the Birthday Anything Goes challenge:


I played along in the CAS on Friday Designer Paper challenge, A Place to Start Life's a Beach challenge and I also played along in the Simply CAS challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Sand Castle Card

Stamps: Gotta Love Sentiments, Sentiment and Images from  July 2023 KOM

Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Brown Paper Bag, Kraft Tag, Patterned Paper(Avery Elle)

Inks: Altenew

Embellishments: Washi(Altenew)

Tools: Fall Out Hearts-Background Die(Unity), Scissors, Stapler

Other: Aluminum Sheets

Techniques: Die Cutting, Stamping, Fussy Cutting




5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Love your CAS and BEACHY make

Kathyk

baileyrosy.com said...

What a fabulous card, I just love your sand castle.Thank you so much for sharing with us at LIM and happy birthday to your son.

Marie

Fiona said...

what a great card, the sandcastle is so cool.

Thanks for sharing with us at Less is More.

Fi
x

Glenda J said...

This is such a fun card! Great design and fabulous details. Pretty sure I see come circles on that patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

Chana Malkah said...

Lovely project! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner