Monday, May 15, 2023

Hey Honey

  Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Today I am on the Unity Stamp Company Blog with this fun card here......CHECK IT!!!
For more info on this card please go HERE!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in Addicted to CAS challenge:

I played along in the Festive Friday challenge(black, yellow, enamel dots):

I also played along in A Place to Start Anything Goes challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hey Honey Card
Stamps: Sentiment and Images from May 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Yellow Cardstock(My Colors)
Inks: Altenew
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Scissors
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting


4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

This is so cute! I love everything bee! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love everything about this sweet design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

This is darling. Great card. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.

Sara Lihz
@SassysLLC

Jaydee said...

Fabulous CAS card, Tenia. I love the paper strips and the black enamel dots and staples add a wonderful touch of texture. So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee