Friday, November 26, 2021

Joy To The World

 Hey Y'all!!!


 Happy Friday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!


I created this card using this brand new stamp set HERE, this stamp set HERE and these dies HERE and HERE! that you see above! Check out what's going on at Unity right HERE!!! Super BIG Black Friday Sale at Unity!!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the Time Out Challenge:

I played along in the CAS on Friday Winter challenge and the Krafty Chicks All Occasion challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Joy to the World Card
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Watercolor Paper(Canson), White Cardstock(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew, Altenew Pan Watercolors
Embellishments: Sequins, Washi(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Unity and Altenew), Die Cutting Machine, Aquabrush, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss, White Opaque(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting

3 comments:

JanR said...

Wonderful card! I especially love the contrast in colour.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Awesome card, love the snowflake, such a pretty shade of blue! Thanks for sharing at Krafty Chicks this week.

Wanda Cullen said...

Awesome CAS design! So glad you were able to join us at CTD!