Monday, August 2, 2021

Hi.

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!!! I created a card using one of the new releases from Graciellie Design. Here is my card for today.....CHECK IT!!!!




I created this card using the brand new Roses and Lemons digital stamp set at Graciellie Design!!


I also played along in a few challenges! I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:


I played along in the FUSION challenge(I used the inspiration photo):

I also played along in the Global Design Project challenge:




Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Hi. Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Design
Paper: Walmart, Studio Calico
Inks: Alcohol Markers(Altenew)
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Stapler, Circle Punch(EK Success)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Fussy Cutting, Heat Embossing, Alcohol Coloring, Digital Stamping


2 comments:

Holly's Handmade Card said...

This is gorgeous!! Love it and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous and bold! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge:)