Friday, July 23, 2021

Stay Fresh

 Hey Y'all!!


Happy Friday and hope all is well!!! Today is the new release at Graciellie Design!!! Here is my card for today.....CHECK IT!!!!



I created this card using the brand new Fresh Lemonade digital stamp set at Graciellie Design!!

I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the CAS Colors and Sketches challenge:


I played along in Krafty Chicks challenge!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Stay Fresh Card
Digital Stamps: Graciellie Designs
Paper: Photoplay, Walmart
Inks: Altenew Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co.)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew and No Source), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Scissors
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Tecjniques: Heat Embossing, Digital Stamps, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting

10 comments:

JanR said...

Gorgeous!!

Amy O said...

I love everything about this fabulous card! Those bright pops of color are so fresh and fun! It's always a treat to see you in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches!

Nora Noll said...

This is SO FUN!!! I LOVE the lemonade glass!!

Jeanne said...

Such a perfect summer card! Love this glass of lemonade; it is a great image for these colors. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

JulieP said...

Perfection, as always. Love the summery feel. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Leanne said...

As always such a joy seeing your cards, and I am grateful you share with us. Nice images and colors.

Thank you for playing our All Occasions challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

Ida said...

I love this card. It's so refreshing. Just found your blog through this challenge and am now following. Your work is wonderful.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

So cool and refreshing and as always right on point! Great job - thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Love this!! It's beautiful and great use of the colors. Now I want some lemonade. :)
Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Vicky Hayes said...

Tenia, your artwork makes my heart sing! Thank you for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x