Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Be Fearless

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Tuesday and hope all is well!! I have a card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!






.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!



This is my last post for the STAMPlorations CAS challenge design team!! I had a BLAST over the years working with the AMAZING Shery and AWESOME teammates!! I will truly miss designing for this AMAZING company and will always come back and visit!!!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Be Feerless Card
Paper: FSJ, Michaels
Embellishments: Stickers(STAMPlorations), Enamel Dots
Tools: Dies(STAMPlorations), Stapler
Techniques: Die Cutting

1 comment:

sharon g said...

I love this sentiment!!!! With all of the fear of others, I wish, I hope, I pray that people will give it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!