Monday, March 15, 2021

Hey, Sunshine

 Hey Y'all!!!


Happy Monday and hope all is well!! Here is my second card for y'all that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!







.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


I also played along in the Inspired By....challenge:

I also played along in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday A Bit O' Green challenge!!


Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for Hey Sunshine Card
Paper: CSM, Bazzill
Inks: Altenew Alcohol Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Pebbles), Enamel Dots(Altenew), Sticker(STAMPlorations)
Tools: Scissors, Stapler, Heart Die, Die Cutting Machine, 
Other: Coloring Book(STAMPlorations)
Techniques: Alcohol Marker Coloring, Cutting, Die Cutting


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Lucky US to see you in gallery this week, Tenia! So pretty!!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Oh my, this is CAS gorgeousness, wow my friend, love it! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!