Thursday, November 12, 2020

So Very Merry

  Hey Y'all!!


Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! Today is Inspired By...Day!!! 

This weeks inspiration photo is this:





......and this is what I created.....CHECK IT!!


I also played along in a few challenges too!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:

I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I also played along in the Retro Rubber Challenge(I had these stamps for about three years?):


Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for So Very Merry Card
Stamps: Technique Tuesday
Paper: Walmart, Canson 
Inks: Karin Markers, Altenew, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew), Scissors, Aquabrush, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting, Splatter






9 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wowza, I love this Santa....awesome colors and so fun for our Retro Rubber challenge too!

Jacquie Southas said...

So very fabulous! Love the colors and angles you have used, Tenia. It's always a treat seeing your designs in the FMS gallery - thanks for playing along.

Lisa Elton said...

What a great Santa, this is fabulous Tenia!

Danni Reid said...

I LOVE your design, LOVE your Santa and card! You are amazing my friend!

Basement Stamper said...

love this! I have a ton of little cards like that that I use for Project Life and need to use those more in my cards. The Santa is super cute and I like the aqua with the red.

Vickie Z said...

Sweet! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Karren said...

Super-fun card and such a cheerful Santa! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE that Santa and the fun colors you chose to use!!

_chevron2 said...

Great new "Jazzy" site. I ususally visit on instagram- Your cards are always refreshing!