Saturday, October 24, 2020

Stay Wild

 Hey Y'all!!

Happy Saturday and hope all is well. I have a super FUN card for y'all today.....CHECK IT!!!

I created this FUN card using this RG Designs stamp set HERE and HERE!!

I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Color Throwdown challenge:

I played along in the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge:

I played along in the Watercolor Wednesday challenge:

Thanks for stopping by!!

-t

Card Recipe for Stay Wild Card
Stamps: RG Designs/88 and Clear
Paper: Vintage Sheet Music Paper, RG Designs/88 and Clear
Inks: RG Designs/88 and Clear
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co), Twine(RG Designs/88 and Clear)
Tools: Heating Tool(Chandler), Scissors, Stapler
Other: Clear Embossing Powder(RG Designs/88 and Clear)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting



2 comments:

Broni said...

So cool, Tenia! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Created by Kath said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday! Kath-DT