Happy Saturday and hope all is well!! Here is my project for my Altenew Educator Program Level 3: Clean, Simple and Colorful Techniques taught by THE Laura Bassen!! My focus on this card was Smooshing and Emboss Resist.
Here is my card.....CHECK IT!!!!!
1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Stamp and heat emboss design onto Mixed Media panel.
3. Add ink onto image panel using the ink smooshing technique.
4. Die cut squares, add washi and staples and adhere together.
5. Stamp and heat emboss camera image onto a piece of white cardstock , trim and adhere to black square panel.
6. Adhere black square panel onto rainbow panel.
7. Create #smile sentiment with Dymo Label Maker and adhere to black square panel.
8. Adhere whole panel onto card front and add sequin.
These are the Altenew products that I used on my card:
Misty Morning 6 Mini Cube Set
Capture Moments Stamp Set
Painted Grid Washi Tape
Sequins- Satin Gold
Moroccan Mosaic Stamp Set
I also played along in a few challenges!! I played along in the Freshly Made Sketches challenge:
I played along in the Aud Sentiments challenge and I played along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for #SMILE Card
Paper: Michaels, Strathmore
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts, Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi and Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(Marvy Uchida), Dies(Spellbinders), Scissors, Die Cutting Machine, Dymo Label Machine
Other: WOW! Embossing Powder
Techniques: Ink Smooshing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Heat Embossing, Emboss Resist, Fussy Cutting