Thursday, March 7, 2019

You're A Star

Hey Y'all!!!

Happy Thursday and hope all is well!! I have a card for yall that I created for this months STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! Come and play with us!!!





.....and here is my card......CHECK IT!!!!


I also played along in the ATSM challenge:

I played along in the Seize The Birthday challenge:

I also played along in the HLS challenge:

I also played along in the CASology challenge:



Thanks for stopping by!!!

-t


Card Recipe for You're A Star Card
Stamps: STAMPlorations
Paper: Michaels, RG Ave.
Inks: IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Queen and Co), Sticker Stitches
Tools: Dies(Gina Marie Designs), Big Shot(Ellison), Scissors
Techniques: Fussy Cutting

7 comments:

karen h said...

Awesome card! Love the wonky stitch border and your iconic touch of washy. Thanks for joining us at CASology!

JoAnn said...

Great CAS card Tenia. Love the color you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Priya said...

Beautiful card
Thanks for joining us
DT ATSM

Melissa said...

Your signature style shines on this fantastic design, Tenia! Love the monochromatic color scheme and that pop of pattern on the washi!
Thank you for playing along with us again over at CASology! :)

Harriet Skelly said...

What a great and bold way to showcase the color twist Tenia!

Chrissie said...

This is terrific and looks really striking in monochrome!
Thanks so much for joining in our CAS Challenge at Happy Little Stampers!
Chrissie

Neets B said...

This is great, Tenia. I always love your style, especially the little washi additions, and I love that this is just one colour with black and white. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge, Anita x
...and so sorry for the late visit!